What information do we collect and why do we collect it?
The Website:On the website, we collect only the information you give to us.
- Your IP address is used to show you this page and is not held for longer than it takes you to close your browser.
- the address of the page: This is recorded for statistics reasons, so we can see what pages are popular.
- your name and email: If you provide these in our contact form, we use them to get back in touch. Upon the resolution of the request, they are deleted.
cosmic RageOn Cosmic Rage, the following information is collected:
- Your e-mail address and IP address: these are used to verify your identity and to prevent multiple characters being controlled by the same person.
- Your email address, unless you choose otherwise, may also be used to send you monthly newsletters.
- An account name and password: These are used in order for you to be able to log in.
- A command history: This is used for both your use, in viewing what you just entered, and for our use, for anti-cheating mechanisms.
- Your country of residence, this is to ensure we can tailor our events to the widest target audience.
1. Your twitter ID, in order for us to send you notifications or to allow you to tweet about us.
2. Your real name: in order to increase our friendliness in order to best communicate with you.
3. your skype ID, for other users to contact you.
4. Your date of birth, in order for us to give special rewards on the day of your birth.
Google DataSome of our products process Google data as part of their features.
This data is in the form of tokens which we use to access requested scopes.
For specific information on what scopes are being handled by a product, please see the product page.
This data is secured, to the best of our capbility, on your own computer.
We store none of your Google Data on our own servers.
Instructions for deleting this data can be found in the readme files for each products.
How secure is this information?All passwords are irreversibly encrypted using the best functions available to us.
We are dedicated to keeping our servers as up-to-date as possible and securing them with as much software as we can to ensure your safety on our products.
Within the game, unless otherwise specified through options or your own consent, only the hosts of the game, and main server administrator, are able to view any of the other information.
Both the server administrator, and the staff of the game, are bound by Nondisclosure Agreements, (NDA).
SalesWe will not sell your data, nor will we knowingly disclose your information to any third party products, organisations or applications unless otherwise allowed to do so by yourself.
What is privacy like in the game.The hosts of the game are open in the things we do and do not monitor and are bound by agreements when they are made hosts to honour those rules set out.
It is your responsibility to ensure you do not knowingly or otherwise give out your private information on the game.
Should the staff, during the course of their work, come across private information they are bound by Nondisclosure agreements(NDA's) to ensure they do not knowingly act upon, or share it, in any way.
QueriesPlease feel free to contact us about any questions you have regarding this policy.
Get in touch.
Changes.This policy may be updated from time to time to ensure it is accurate.
changes will be logged in the main website changelog, viewable from the home page.