Why not sign up to our newsletter!Nathan Tech's nifty newsletter contains many things.
In previous issues we have had a wide variety of different information, including but not limited to:
- Interviews with leading game developers
- First choice of offers from Nathan Tech
- Behind the scenes information about Nathan Tech
- Interesting and rather random facts about things in general
- Exclusive information on release dates
- And... Now, if I told you that you'd not sign up! Sign up and find out for your self!
WelcomeYou are here on the home of NathanTech where we bring resources to the blind, develop games for the blind, give links to software for the blind and generally promote awareness of blind people!
Formula FinderOne thing, I personally, found very difficult in most subjects when studying at college was having to flick through piles of paperwork to find a formula, only to have to do it again for the next one!
The below link will take you to a small application that will allow you to input either:
- a keyword, to get the definition
- a formula name, to get the formula
Age guideHave a young child and you are unsure what games are suitable?
Wondering what games you can beet your 10 year old younger brother at?
Then this page is for you!
Nathan Tech's age guide lists every game, be it Nathan Tech made or externally made, that we advertise for here seperated into recommended age categories.
It is an easy to follow system that should help you in your quest for safety in the gaming community.
Click here to view the game listing page
Latest newsHere is a list of the most recent changes. To see a full list of changes, click the link at the bottom of the list.
- November 27th: Added What's The Time Mister Wolf
- October 2nd: Added the formula finder, with proposals for a site overhaul
- May 20th: cleaned up the tutorials page a little, also made it so you may download the tutorials.
- February 15th: Fixed a problem where game books were not displaying correctly. Also fixed that somehow haunted house had just deleted itself
- February 2nd: blackjack v1.0 released!
- January 30th: Literary section added! Cosmic Rage builder positions open!
- December 19th: Software page update.
Links:Below you will find a list of links to parts of our site, they are arranged into categories for easy browsing.
Internal, Nathan Tech made, products:Accessible products developed by Nathan Tech
Tutorials on software and games from Nathan Tech
External links:Please note: These links, while called external, are still in Nathan Tech, what we mean by external is that they are about items/products/sites not developed or owned by Nathan Tech:
A list of game developers who create games for visually impaired people.
Software that is proven to be accessible for the blind
Free audio described movies for the blind
Thank youThank you for visiting Nathan Tech.
You are visitor number 2986
Back to the top