WelcomeYou are here on the home of NathanTech where we bring resources to the blind, develop games for the blind, give links to software for the blind and generally promote awareness of blind people!
Formula FinderOne thing, I personally, found very difficult in most subjects when studying at college was having to flick through piles of paperwork to find a formula, only to have to do it again for the next one!
The below link will take you to a small application that will allow you to input either:
- a keyword, to get the definition
- a formula name, to get the formula
PodcastsNathan Tech have decided to do a number of 10 to 15 minute shows in which we speak about various topics, including:
- Development of muds
- Tai Chi
- website development
- And so much more
Tell us what you think
Age guideHave a young child and you are unsure what games are suitable?
Wondering what games you can beet your 10 year old younger brother at?
Then this page is for you!
Nathan Tech's age guide lists every game, be it Nathan Tech made or externally made, that we advertise for here seperated into recommended age categories.
It is an easy to follow system that should help you in your quest for safety in the gaming community.
Click here to view the game listing page
Latest newsHere is a list of the most recent changes. To see a full list of changes, click the link at the bottom of the list.
- 01-23-2020: Fixed a typo on the python tutorials page. Also uploaded the first three text scripts. Also put the scripts and the top three code snippets into expandable buttons.
- 01-23-2020: Updated the navigation bar.
- 01-02-2020: Updated captchas to reCAPTCHA from google.
- 11-02-2019: Website background colour change to make it more readable.
- 11-02-2019: Luna RSs version 3.3 is released.
- 10-19-2019: Luna rSS v3.2 is released
- 09-26-2019: Fixed two broken links in the game guide, and removed the Prometheus Advertising, as the MUD currently does not exist.
- 09-21-2019: Luna RSS 3.1 is released, containing a bug fix and a feature addition.
- 08-31-2019: Made various improvements to the contact form, including loewring the limit of characters required in the body to 50.
- 08-19-2019: Boosted Network utilities to version 1.1.1, introducing a patch to fix an error with the program.
Links:Below you will find a list of links to parts of our site, they are arranged into categories for easy browsing.
Internal, Nathan Tech made, products:Accessible products developed by Nathan Tech
Tutorials on software and games from Nathan Tech
External links:Please note: These links, while called external, are still in Nathan Tech, what we mean by external is that they are about items/products/sites not developed or owned by Nathan Tech:
A list of game developers who create games for visually impaired people.
Software that is proven to be accessible for the blind